Kwik-Fit Learners Insurance is the award-winning insurance for learner drivers to practise without risking the No Claims Bonus of the car owner.
Kwik-Fit Learners Insurance is a separate policy in the name of the learner driver. Should anything happen whilst the learner is practising and a claim is made against the Kwik-Fit Learners Insurance policy the car owner's insurance isn't affected.
Immediate cover from just £77.88 per month for 30 days *
- Get a quote now - all you need is your postcode.
- The quoted Learner Driver Insurance premium is identical for all cars from insurance group 1 to insurance group 32, with a market value up to £30,000 and under 20 years old.
- Learner Driver Insurance is available for 30, 60 or 90 days and you may renew as often as required or even take a break in the renewal if you are away during term time - just restart it when you want to.
Our Learner Driver Insurance includes cover for:
● Legal liability for death or injury to any other person, including passengers
● Legal liability for damage to other people’s property up to £20million
● Damage to your vehicle
● Personal Accident Benefits - up to £2,500 for you or your spouse for death, loss of limbs/sight, up to age 69
● Medical expenses - up to £250
● Personal belongings - up to £100
● Loss or damage to in-car entertainment and navigation equipment up to £500
● Theft of keys up to £500
Windscreen repair and replacement, and driving abroad are not covered as part of the policy.
The excess payable in the event of making a claim is £250.
Practice makes perfect
The UK’s Driving Standards Agency (DSA) recommends that learner drivers take up to 22 hours of private practice in addition to professional lessons in order to pass their test. The more hours you can spend behind the wheel in the lead up to your test, the better your chances of passing first time.
Learner Driver Insurance policies are designed to make it easier for you to get those extra practice hours you need, while giving your friends and family peace of mind.
* £2.12 per day is based on purchasing a 90 day policy at £190.15. Prices for a 30 day policy start at £77.88 and is achievable by 41% of Marmalade customers. Price and cover is dependent on postcode.