When we give you a quote, you'll be able to take your pick of the following optional extras and add as many as you would like when you apply for cover.
Please note that policy terms, conditions and qualifying criteria apply.
- Four types of cover are available - Kwik Assist Roadside, Kwik Assist Roadside Plus, Kwik Assist Full UK Recovery and Kwik Assist Full UK & European Recovery.
- All include 24-hour cover available 365 days a year and an average callout time of only 39 minutes.
- You can also add Personal Cover to your breakdown policy which means you're covered in any car.
Legal Expenses Cover
- If you're involved in a claim that is not your fault, this cover helps you to claim back any expenses not covered by your policy.
Keep Motoring – Replacement Vehicle
- Designed to keep you on the road after a claim. You'll get a hire car for up to 14 or 21 days, depending on the level of cover you choose, if your car is stolen or written off.
Personal Accident Cover
- This policy provides you with personal injury cover up to £30,000 (£2500 if any family member is under 16 years of age or in full time education). This means you're protected in the event of a serious injury resulting from a car accident.
Vehicle Excess Protection Insurance
- Vehicle Excess Protection Insurance covers the reimbursement of the excess you have paid when you have been involved in a claim.
- There are 3 levels of cover.
- Gadget Insurance will cover your electric equipment up to £500 for accidental damage and theft and is covered for up to 60 days abroad within any 12 month period.
- We have 2 levels of cover - one which covers in the car and one which covers in and out of the insured car.
- Key Cover provides up to £1,500 annual cover for locksmiths charges, new locks, car hire and onward transportation costs, if your keys are lost, stolen or broken in your lock or ignition.
- Available to Third Party and Third Party Fire and Theft policies and covers the car insured on your Kwik Fit Insurance policy against breakage of windows or windscreen glass and damage to the windscreen.
- Protect your car from yourself with Foolproof - the assistance product which covers those embarrassing mishaps.
# Free MOT Terms & Conditions
1. Only purchases that originate directly from the Kwik Fit Insurance Services website (www.kwik-fitinsurance.co.uk), Compare the Market and GoCompare comparison websites will be eligible for the offer, any purchases through other price comparison websites are excluded.
2. Kwik Fit Insurance Services may, in exceptional circumstances, withdraw or amend this offer at its discretion. In this event, Kwik Fit Insurance Services will provide all qualifying customers reasonable advance notice via email/letter, and will endeavour to provide an alternative offer of the same value.
3. Is not transferrable. Entitles only the named Kwik Fit Insurance Services policy holder to one free MOT test for the vehicle insured through us.
4. Free MOT test available at Kwik Fit MOT centres only. Kwik Fit have over 500 MOT Test centres. To locate your nearest Kwik Fit MOT centre please click here.
5. The MOT must be booked online at www.kwik-fit.com, selecting any participating Kwik Fit MOT centre on a date and time that is available.
6. Valid for 12 months from the date of inception of your insurance policy subject to point 1 above.
7. Only one MOT test is free. Any re-tests or repairs in connection with the MOT must be paid by you.
8. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
9. No cash alternative available.
10. Is not valid in Northern Ireland.
11. Can only be used for privately owned vehicles.
12. Cancellation and deferral terms and conditions apply to the MOT booking facility. See www.kwik-fit.com for further details.