Home Insurance

We may like cars but we’ve also got a soft spot for homes and the stuff we put in them.  What’s more, we like the idea of a safe and secure home, from bricks and mortar to the most treasured of possessions.

Our panel of insurers like this too and work with us to help offer you our cheapest home insurance premium quote. 

You can choose your home insurance requirements from the list below:

  • Buildings Insurance only
  • Contents Insurance only
  • Buildings & Contents Insurance
  • Add personal possessions cover to your policy

What do I get?

Up to 14% online discount †
New for old contents cover
Up to £500 replacement locks cover
Up to £500 freezer contents cover*
Up to £500 garden contents cover*

Terms and Conditions

† 10% of customers buying Home Insurance online with us from July to September 2014 received a price that was at least 14% cheaper than the price they would have been offered had they called us. Discounts depend upon individual circumstances, level of cover & payment method.  (Excludes optional extras). Based on 747 customers.

* Contents Cover only